The GPX file and map are here
. Register on Meetup.com here
. You can post pictures and comments on the Meetup page.
Some basic rules...
1. Don't come if you feel sick at all! If you do come, bring a mask.
2. Please carry emergency contact info in your wallet or programmed into your phone (I.C.E. contact).
3. Let's maintain a safety-minded culture: All the Gear, All the Time. Please wear the appropriate riding gear at all times.
4. All riders need to ride their own ride and are completely responsible for their own safety. Ride within your personal comfort zone at all times. We will stop at all turn-offs from the main road, if necessary, so that no one will be left behind.
5. Please make sure you start the trip with a full tank of gas. Plan on having enough gas to travel 125 miles from the starting point to the first gas stop. Never pass up an opportunity to get fuel when we stop for a break.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT YOU AGREE:
I understand that the ride organizer/navigator does not assume responsibility for any aspect of my safety. If I participate in the event, I do so voluntarily, based on my own assessment of my ability, the routes, the facilities and the conditions, and assume all risk. I release and hold the ride organizer/navigator and the BMW Motorcycle Club of Houston harmless for any injury or loss to my person or property which may result therefrom. I also certify that I am in compliance with state financial responsibility laws regarding the carrying of proper insurance.